Photos will be held at The Dance Affair this year.
Photo days will be held at the Dance Affair on Saturday and Sunday May 20-21 this year. Fill out this PHOTO Order Form to order your photos!
Saturday 5/20 a Treats truck will be selling goodies in the parking lot!
Sunday 5/21 a Taco Truck will be in our lot selling food!
2023 May 20 and 21 Photo day Schedule – Sheet1!
It is important that you read the information below in its entirety, so you fully understand the ordering process. As always, if you have questions, please contact the office.
- Photo Pricing
- All Packages include one group and at least one individual photo in the same costume.
- The cost for your first photo package is $65.
- Each additional photo package is $40.
- Buddy or group photos are $20 per person and can be scheduled and paid for on photo day in the studio office.
- A separate form is required for EACH DANCER and NOT Per FAMILY.
- Click the Google form link to begin the process of placing your photo order.
- Complete the required information at the top of the form (your name, email, phone number and the dancer’s name).
- Select the box next to the dances you wish to order photos for.
- Check one of the payment options at the bottom of the form.
- Once completed, submit the form.
- The total cost for your photos will be added to your portal.
- If you select the ‘use my card on file’ option, your account will be charged for the total photo amount.
- If you select ‘I will log into my portal and make payment’ or ‘I will drop a check off in the office’, your full payment is due no later than Tuesday May 16th.
- If you select and add a credit card to the form, the amount due will be charged to the card.
- All photo orders must be received by TUESDAY, MAY 16th.
- Due to space limitations and to ensure everyone’s safety, only 1 chaperone can accompany dancers upstairs on photo day. All other family members must wait outside. Thank you for your understanding.
- If your dancer is in one dance only, they must come in costume, with hair and make-up done, ready for their photo. We have staggered the schedule to allow plenty of dressing space for students in multiple dances. Be sure to cover up the costume with a robe or over-sized shirt to ensure it does not get damaged or stained. Spills happen easily so PLEASE DO NOT LET DANCER EAT OR DRINK WHILE IN COSTUME.
- Parents & chaperones are Not Allowed in The Photo Room! If your dancer is missing something, give it to one of the staff members to bring to them.
- Hair and make-up will be reviewed at the Pizza Party and Cupcake Show on May 6th. However, if you have additional specific questions about what is needed, check with your class teacher.
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled photo time but note that we cannot wait for late arrivals. If you are late, you will miss the class photo, however, you can still take an individual photo. Please allow extra time in case of road closures and traffic. Dancers pick up when you are stressed and rushing so, please try to be on time. 😊
- There are no refunds due to missed photos.
- Once photo editing has been completed, you will receive a link to your class and individual photos. An approximate completion date will be included in the June Newsletter.