The Dance Affair has two studios available for hire in San Jose.
The following conditions apply
- Please be respectful and treat the studio as you would your own.
- Lights are located at the top of the stairs.
- Only dance shoes or bare feet are allowed in the studios. Please ask your dancers to remove their shoes in the lobby before entering the classroom.
- NO fire, incense or candles are to be burned in the classrooms or studio.
- No smoking or alcohol drinking in the studios.
- Food/Drink is not allowed in the classrooms OR LOBBY AREA. Water only.
- Always leave the studio in the same condition you found it. Pick up after yourself and your dancers.
- If you are the last one to leave and you are locking up it is your responsibility to check the:
- Heating and A/C – turn this OFF –(System button) make sure the fan is not running (turn off fan button under the system button – it is usually off – but sometimes it accidentally gets turned on) YOU WILL BE CHARGED $25 for A/C HEATING LEFT ON.
- Lights – turn off all lights at the top of the stairs $25 charge for lights left on.
- Turn off the bathroom lights
- Turn off all Stereo Equipment and remove your discs
- Close any open windows
- Lock the door when you leave. If you have a key and lose it there is a charge to replace it- Lost key $25
- You and your students are responsible for any damage to mirrors and other equipment incurred during your rental time.
- You should have your students sign a liability release form releasing the dance affair from any liability – especially if you are not providing the dance affair with an insurance document.
- We require one week’s notice for cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a full charge for studio time reserved.
- Any cancellations with 7 days or more notice will be held as a credit for future rentals within a year.
The Dance Affair reserves the right to cancel any current reservations and to restrict future bookings for renters with outstanding payments.
- Additional time used after the official end of a rental will be billed to the renter.
- The renter can arrive up to 10 minutes early to set up. Any business after the rental time should be taken outside the classroom to allow for the next class/rental.
- Studio rentals are non-refundable.
Contact us to find out more.